Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 29TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th August, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Presentation from Towry Ltd.
Report of the Director of Resources –
5. Former Southerndown Home.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd September, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills Tel: (01446) 709144.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.