Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 8TH JUNE, 2015 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE FOR THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 25th March, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Applications for Financial Assistance 2015/16.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Managing Director-
6. Former Southerndown Home.
7. Land Opposite St. Peter’s Church, Old Cogan Hall, Penarth.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills Tel: (01446) 709144.
To the Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.