Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH JULY, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17 March 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Applications for Financial Assistance 2015/16.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th June, 2016
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees: (01446) 709413.
Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.