Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23RD JANUARY, 2017 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14 November 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Head of Finance –
4. Land to the Rear of Church Road, Cadoxton.
Reports of the Managing Director -
5. Review of Process for Applications for Financial Assistance for 2017/18.
6. Applications for Financial Assistance 2016/17.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Applications for Financial Assistance 2016/17.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Head of Legal Services –
8. Land at Glebe Fields, Sully.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th January, 2017
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.