Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 11TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 25th July, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Investment Portfolio Update from Tilney Financial Planning Ltd.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Annual Reports and Accounts 2016/17.
6. Applications for Financial Assistance 2017/18.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th October, 2017
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees: (01446) 709413
Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G.A. Cox;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.C. Parker;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, A. Hampton, N. Moore, S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M. Wright.