Agenda Item No
The Vale of Glamorgan Council
Planning Committee: 28th March, 2012
Report of the Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services
Vale of Glamorgan Conservation Area Advisory Group: Proposed Timetable of Meetings for 2012/13
Purpose of the Report
1. To approve a timetable of meetings for the Vale of Glamorgan Conservation Area Advisory Group for 2012/13.
That the timetable referred to in paragraph 3 below be approved.
Reason for the Recommendation
To set a timetable of meetings for the Vale of Glamorgan Conservation Area Advisory Group for 2012/13.
2. Meetings of the Advisory Group have generally been held on a four weekly basis, on Wednesdays or Thursdays at 5.00 p.m. The minutes of the Advisory Group are reported to the Planning Committee.
Relevant Issues and Options
3. In order to continue the current arrangements, the following timetable of meetings has been drawn up:
28th June (Thursday)
25th July (Wednesday)
13th September (Thursday)
11th October (Thursday)
8th November (Thursday)
13th December (Thursday)
24th January (Thursday)
21st February (Thursday)
21st March (Thursday)
18th April (Thursday)
Resource Implications (Financial and Employment and Climate Change, if appropriate)
4. None as a direct result of this report.
Legal Implications (to Include Human Rights Implications)
5. None as a direct result of this report.
Crime and Disorder Implications
6. None as a direct result of this report.
Equal Opportunities Implications (to include Welsh Language issues)
7. None as a direct result of this report.
8. Protecting, preserving and enhancing the natural and built environment through the planning processes.
Policy Framework and Budget
9. The proposals within this report are in accordance with the Policy Framework and Budget.
Consultation (including Ward Member Consultation)
10. Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Conservation Area Advisory Group. The remaining Members on the Conservation Advisory Group will be advised of the above arrangements.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee
11. Economy and Environment.
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: (01446) 709855.
Head of Planning and Transportation; Operational Manager (Development and Building Control); Senior Planner (Conservation and Design).
Peter H. Evans, Director of Legal, Public Protection and Housing Services.