Agenda Item No
The Vale of Glamorgan Council
Planning Committee: 11th April 2013
Report of the Managing Director
Vale of Glamorgan Conservation Area Advisory Group: Proposed Timetable of Meetings for the Municipal Year 2013/14
Purpose of the Report
1. To approve a timetable of meetings for the Vale of Glamorgan Conservation Area Advisory Group for 2013/14.
That the timetable referred to in paragraph 3 below be approved.
Reason for the Recommendation
To set a timetable of meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Conservation Area Advisory Group for 2013/14.
2. Meetings of the Advisory Group have generally been held on a four weekly basis, on Wednesdays or Thursdays at 5.00 p.m. The minutes of the Advisory Group are reported to the Planning Committee.
Relevant Issues and Options
3. In order to continue the current arrangements, the following timetable of meetings has been drawn up:
23rd May (Thursday)
27th June (Thursday
17th July (Wednesday)
12th September (Thursday)
10th October (Thursday)
7th November (Thursday)
12th December (Thursday)
23rd January (Thursday)
20th February (Thursday)
20th March (Thursday)
16th April (Wednesday).
Resource Implications (Financial and Employment)
4. None as a direct result of this report.
Sustainability and Climate Change Implications
5. None as a direct result of this report.
Legal Implications (to Include Human Rights Implications)
6. None as a direct result of this report.
Crime and Disorder Implications
7. None as a direct result of this report.
Equal Opportunities Implications (to include Welsh Language issues)
8. None as a direct result of this report.
9. Protecting, preserving and enhancing the natural and built environment through the planning process.
Policy Framework and Budget
10. The proposals within this report are in accordance with the Policy Framework and Budget.
Consultation (including Ward Member Consultation)
11. Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Conservation Area Advisory Group. The remaining Members on the Conservation Area Advisory Group will be advised of the above arrangements.
Relevant Scrutiny Committee
12. Economy and Environment.
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: (01446) 709855
Director of Development Services
Operational Manager (Development Control)
Senior Planner (Conservation and Design).
Siân Davies, Managing Director