Watch our co-mingled
recycling video created by staff for residents
All your waste collected on one day:
- Weekly co-mingled dry recycling
- Weekly kitchen waste recycling
- The garden waste service (alternate weeks summer and
ring and request over winter)
- Black bag waste on alternate weeks and is destined for
Simply leave out the container on your designated collection day
by 7am. We kindly ask that you help with anti-contamination;
Confused about what can and can't be
dry recycling allows us to:
- Implement service efficiencies
- Work towards Welsh Government (WG) recycling targets
- Reduce our landfill and associated costs
- Adhere to the WG’s ‘Towards Zero Waste’ strategy
- Consider including more materials in dry recycling kerbside
collections in future
- Add even more products now - drained aerosol cans, foil
cleaned of food and/or chemicals and cartons.
What does this mean for you?
- It is even easier for you to recycle
conveniently at home
- Most residents benefit from an 'all on one
- Reduced recycling storage problems
- We need you to be even more committed to
reducing recycling contamination, to ensure minimum rejection at
our contractor’s sorting facilities.
- We ask you to use approved containers where possible.
Telephone 01446 700111 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org