Barry Library holds a collection of fiction available for loan in the following languages: Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese Mandarin, Gujarat, Hindu, Lithuanian, Polish (and children's), Spanish children's, Turkish, Urdu.
There are a number of other resources available at Barry Library:
- Quick Reads and free Quick Reads with CDs, for those learning English
- Talking books for adults available for £1.00 for three weeks and free to children
- Children's story books with the text both in English and another language. Number of languages available.
- Free language tapes and CDs
- Free use of the community rooms at Barry Library for community groups
- DVDs for hire for a small charge