Notice of Meeting APPEALS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting FRIDAY, 6TH JULY, 2018 AT 1.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO ATTEND A PRE-MEETING BRIEFING
AT 12.30 P.M.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of Meeting Held on 30th June, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
5. Appeals Against Redundancy – M and S – Directorate of Environment and Housing –
(i) Appellant Case – M.
(ii) Management Case – M.
(iii) Appellant Case – S.
(iv) Management Case – S.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th June, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
E-mail address: email@example.com
To the Members of the Appeals Committee:
Chairman: Councillor R. Crowley;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Councillors O. Griffiths, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, N. Moore and M.J.G. Morgan