Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH JULY, 2015 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman for the Current Municipal Year.
(Please note: That the Statutory Guidance for the Local Government Measure 2011 states that 'the Chair of the Committee is to be decided upon by the Committee Members themselves. It can be a Councillor or a Lay Member but, in the former case must not be a Councillor who belongs to a Group with Members in the Executive.)
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman for the Current Municipal Year.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th April, 2015.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Corporate Risk Management Group –
6. Risk Management – Annual Corporate Risk Register Review.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Annual Governance Statement 2014-2015.
Reports of the Head of Finance and Section 151 Officer –
8. Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2014/15.
9. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme.
Report of the Operational Manager – Audit as the Head of Audit –
10. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to May 2015.
11. Update on the Internal Audit Shared Service.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th July, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K. Hatton, K.P. Mahoney, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson.
Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member).