Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 20TH FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21 November 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Certification of Grants and Returns 2015-16.
Reports of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
5. Treasury Management and Investment Statement 2016/17.
6. Update on Staff Vacancies Within the Internal Audit Shared Service.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
7. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April 2016 to January 2017.
8. Audits Not Undertaken 2016-17.
9. Forward Work Programme.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th February, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, A.C. Williams, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.