YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 30TH APRIL, 2019 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meetings held on 25th February, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Safeguarding Update.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Wales Audit Office Performance Work Programme Update.
6. External Audit Plan 2019/20.
Reports of the Head of Regional Audit Service -
7. Head of Audit’s Outturn and Opinion Report 2018-19.
8. Regional Internal Audit Service Charter 2019-20.
9. Regional Internal Audit Service - Proposed Strategy and Annual Risk Based Plan 2019-20.
10. Updated Forward Work Programme 2018-10 and Proposed Programme 2019-20.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd April, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, V.P. Driscoll, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer and L.O. Rowlands and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).