YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 14TH DECEMBER, 2020 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th September, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Wales Audit Office: Waste Management Review – Vale of Glamorgan – Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee: 20th October, 2020.
5. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2019/20 – Cabinet: 30th November 2020.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Audit Wales – Certification of Grants and Returns 2018-19.
7. Audit Wales – Fighting Fraud - A Local and National Perspective.
8. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 2 Update.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
9. Progress Against the Audit Risk Based Plan 1st April 2020 to 30th November 2020.
10. Forward Work Programme.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th December, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709249.