YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 20th July, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Report (Improvement Plan Part II) 2020/21 – Council: 20th September, 2021.
Reports of the Head of Finance/Section 151 Officer –
5. Audit of the 2020/21 Financial Statements – Reporting to those charged with Governance.
6. Implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standard for Leasing (IFRS 16).
7. Review of Fraud and Governance as part of the External Audit by Audit Wales.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 1 Update.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
9. National Fraud Initiative Update.
10. Progress Against the Internal Audit Risk Based Plan 2021-22.
11. Updated Forward Work Programme.
12. Any other items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th September, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chair: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chair: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, J.M. Norman and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709249.