YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting GOVERNANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 27th SEPTEMBER, 2022 AT 6.00 PM
Venue HYBRID MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th July, 2022.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Vale of Glamorgan Annual Performance Calendar 2022/23 – Cabinet: 7th July, 2022.
5. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Annual Self Assessment 2021/22 – Cabinet: 8th September, 2022.
Reports of the Director of Corporate Resources–
6. Q1 Update: Audit Wales Work Programme Timetable 2022/23 - Vale of Glamorgan Council.
7. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2021/22.
8. Public Services Ombudsman for Wales (PSOW): Homelessness Reviewed, An Open Door to Positive Change: Action on Suggested Recommendations to Non-Investigated Authorities.
Report of the Head of Regional Internal Audit Service –
9. Updated Forward Work Programme.
10. Any other items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th September, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Governance and Audit Committee
Chair: G. Chapman (Lay Member);
Vice-Chair: N. Ireland (Lay Member);
Councillors: P. Drake, E. Goodjohn, M.J. Hooper, J.M. Norman, J. Protheroe and N.J. Wood; and M. Evans (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team.
Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy: https://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/Documents/_Committee%20Reports/Remote-Procedures-COVID-19/Multi-Location-Meetings-Policy-i.pdf
and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01446 709249.