Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6 September 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Application for Approval as an Authorised Hackney Carriage Meter Tester – Contract Radio Communications Ltd.
5. Proposed “Intended Use / Remote Trading” Policy for Hackney Carriages.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th November, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. G. Davies, Barry Tel: (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and C.J. Williams.