Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th December, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Request for an Exemption in Relation to the Display of Private Hire Vehicle Licence Plates and Door Stickers.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing -
6. Disciplinary Matter - W.
7. Disciplinary Matter - M.
8. Disciplinary Matter - B.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th January, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Barry Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, E. Hacker, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore, N. Moore, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and C.J. Williams.