Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 18TH OCTOBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 20 September 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Reshaping Services Programme Update – Cabinet: 3rd October, 2016.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Quarter 1 (2016-17) Performance Report: Corporate Health.
6. Medium Term Financial Plan 2016/17 to 2019/20.
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2016.
8. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2016.
9. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2016/17.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th October, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. Roberts;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, Mrs. A. Moore , R.A. Penrose, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.