Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 16TH FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th January, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Staff Charter – Update from Employee Survey – Cabinet: 23rd January, 2017.
5. Corporate Safeguarding Update – Cabinet: 23rd January, 2017.
6. Employee Pay Policy 2017/18 – Cabinet: 6th February, 2017.
(The Cabinet reference from 6th February, 2017 will be forwarded as soon as it is available.)
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st December, 2016.
8. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 31st December, 2016.
9. Treasury Management and Investment Statement 2016/17.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th February, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor G. Roberts;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, H.C. Hamilton, K. Hatton, H.J.W. James, Mrs. A. Moore , R.A. Penrose, A.C. Williams and E. Williams.