YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 14TH MARCH, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 14 February 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Staff Engagement Update – Cabinet: 18th February, 2019.
5. Withdrawal of Discretionary Funding for Fare Paying School Transport Services –Cabinet: 18th February, 2019.
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Revenue Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2018 to 31st January 2019.
7. Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April 2018 to 31st January 2019.
8. Quarter 3 (2018-19) Performance Report: Corporate Health.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
9. Vale of Glamorgan Wellbeing Objectives/Improvement Plan (Part One) 2019/20.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th March, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor G.D.D. Carroll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Councillors: R. Crowley, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, P.G. King, N. Moore, L.O. Rowlands and E. Williams.