Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH JUNE, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 17th May, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016.
5. End of Year Performance Report 2015/16 and Target Setting for 2016/17.
(Note: Appendix 2 is the same for both the following reports, therefore, has only been copied once for the meeting)
(i) Visible Services.
(ii) Development Services.
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education and Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care and Health -
6. Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016.
(N.B. A copy of the report submitted to Cabinet is attached. The Resolutions of Cabinet of 6th June, 2016 will be forwarded when available.) [ReferencefromCabinetandSupplementalInformation]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th June, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, G.A. Cox, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts, S.T. Wiliam and M.R. Wilson (plus one vacancy).