Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH JULY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th June 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Closure of Accounts 2015/16.
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2016 to 31st May, 2016.
6. Flood Alleviation Schemes Update.
7. Annual Report – Section 106 Legal Agreements 2015-2016 – Cabinet: 11th July, 2016.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th July, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, G.A. Cox, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts, S.T. Wiliam and M.R. Wilson (plus one vacancy).