Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH MARCH, 2017 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 14th February, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Site Inspection.
5. Highways Resurfacing Including Three Year Plan – Mike Clogg, Operational Manager Highways and Engineering.
6. Reshaping Services: New Business Model for Visible Services and Transport – Cabinet: 20th February, 2017. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st January 2017.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Self-Assessment.
(Members are advised, that due its size, the set of appendices for the Vale of Glamorgan Annual Self-Assessment has been sent out under separate cover. Members areasked to retain these and bring the appendices with them to each Committee that they sit on.)
9. Service Plans 2017-21: Regeneration and Planning and Visible Services and Transport.
10. Quarter 3 (2016-17) Performance Report: An Environmentally Responsible and Prosperous Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
11. Target Setting for 2017/18.
12. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2017/18).
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th March, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. P. Drake;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, G.A. Cox, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, A.P. Riley, G. Roberts, S.T. Wiliam and M.R. Wilson.