Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH JUNE, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th May, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Older People’s Commissioner for Wales - Introduction.
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st - 30th April, 2016.
6. The Vale of Glamorgan Fostering Service.
7. Hospital Discharge and Delayed Transfers of Care.
8. Community Care Charges for Non-Residential Services 2016.17 – Cabinet: 23rd May, 2016.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
9. End of Year Performance Report 2015/16 and Target Setting for 2016/17.
10. Jenner Park Clubhouse – Cabinet: 23rd May, 2016.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th June, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.