Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 10TH OCTOBER, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 12th September, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Presentation by Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), Mrs. R. Whittle, Commissioning Lead – Cardiff and Vale CAMHS.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2016.
6. Quarter 1 (2016-17) Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
7. Child Sexual Exploitation.
8. Update on how the Council is Managing Increased Demand for Family Support Services.
9. Assistive Technology and Dementia Care Task and Finish Group.
10. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd October, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.