Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 22nd November and 8th December, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Update of the Work Undertaken by Public Health Wales by Dr. Sian Griffiths, Consultant in Public Health Medicine. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Wales Audit Office Report on Delayed Transfer of Care – Cardiff and Vale Health and Social Care Community.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2016.
7. Community Mental Health Services.
8. Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Population Needs Assessment.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th January, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.