Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY, 2017 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 16 January 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Update from the Chair of the Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
5. Request for Consideration of Matter – Barry Hospital Car Park Fines (Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson).
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st December, 2016.
7. Young Carers: Annual Update Report.
8. Corporate Safeguarding Update: Cabinet: 23rd January, 2017.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th February, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, S.C. Egan, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.