Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 15TH JUNE, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting Held on 18thMay2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Joint Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Education and the Cabinet Member for Housing and Social Care and Health -
4. Vale of Glamorgan Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment May 2016.
(N.B. A copy of the report submitted to Cabinet is attached. The Resolutions of Cabinet of 6th June, 2016 will be forwarded when available.) [Reference from Cabinet] [Call-In Request from Councillor R.A. Penrose]
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016.
6. End of Year Performance Report 2015/16 and Target Setting 2016/17.
(Note: Appendix 2 is the same for both the following reports, therefore, has only been copied once for the meeting)
(i) Housing and Building Services.
(ii) Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th June, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: Barry (01446) 709144
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A Raybould
Plus One Vacancy