Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 15TH MARCH, 2017 AT 5.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 15th February, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Environment and Neighbourhoods Strategy (Housing) - Cabinet: 6th March, 2017.
5. Traffic Management Task and Finish Group of the Scrutiny Committee - Update on Actions Undertaken - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 14th February, 2017.
Report of the Managing Director -
6. Vale of Glamorgan Council Self-Assessment.
(Members are advised, that due its size, the set of appendices for the Vale of Glamorgan Annual Self-Assessment has been sent out under separate cover. Members areasked to retain these and bring the appendices with them to each Committee that they sit on.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2016 to 31st January, 2017.
8. Update to Corporate Safeguarding Report (June 2016) – Additional Information.
9. Service Plans 2017-21: Performance and Development. Regeneration and Planning, Housing and Building Services, Children and Young People Services.
10. Quarter 3 (2016-17) Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
11. Target Setting for 2017/18.
12. Vale of Glamorgan Well-being Objectives and Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2017/18).
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th March, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: Barry (01446) 709144
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor C.J. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor J. Drysdale;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, J.C. Bird, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. D. Dutch
Mrs. A. Edwards
Mr. A. Raybould