Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 12 July 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Youth Justice Plan 2017/18.
5. Youth Offending Service: End of Year Performance Report for the Period April 2016 to March 2017.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Quarter 1 (2017-18) Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
7. Environment and Neighbourhoods Strategy (Housing) – Six Monthly Monitoring Report.
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Scrutiny Committees’ Draft Annual Report: May 2016 to May 2017.
9. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Forward Work Programme 2017/18. [Supplemental Information]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th August, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Ms. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, Mrs. K.F. McCaffer, M.J.G. Morgan and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. D. Dutch
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith