Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 11TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 6th September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Tenant Engagement Strategy – Cabinet: 9th October, 2017.
(The Cabinet Reference from 9th October, 2017 will be forwarded to Committee Members as soon as it is available.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2017.
6. Update on Housing Improvement Programme.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. Site Inspection.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. Accommodation Solutions Project – Longmeadow Court, Cowbridge.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th October, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Councillors: Ms. B.E. Brooks, Ms. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, Mrs. K.F. McCaffer, M.J.G. Morgan and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. D. Dutch
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith