Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 10TH OCTOBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 12th September, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Housing Development Programme – Hayeswood Road, Barry: Cabinet: 17th September, 2018. [View Call-ins: Councill Mahoney; Councillor N. Moore]
[Written Representations 1] [Written Representations 2] [Written Representations 3] [Written Representations 4] [Written Representations 5]
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August 2018.
6. Quarter 1 (2018-19) Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
7. Customer Service Strategy (Housing) – Six Monthly Monitoring Report.
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd October 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths;
Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks, Miss. M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S. Hanks, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale (Ms. D. Murphy)
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. W. Hennessey
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith