Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 5TH DECEMBER, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 10 October 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
4. Wales Audit Office Report: Vale of Glamorgan Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS) Review Including Council Housing Tenants’ Perspective.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
5. The Youth Justice Plan 2018-2020.
6. Housing Asset Management Strategy - Cabinet: 19th November.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Initial Capital Programme Budget Proposals 2019/20 to 2023/24 and Capital Monitoring 2018/19.
8. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2019/20 and Revised Budget 2018/19.
9. Initial Housing Revenue Account Budget Proposals 2019/20 and Revised Budget 2018/19.
10. Quarter 2 (2018-19) Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale. [Supplementary Information]
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
11. Digital Inclusion.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th November 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths;
Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks, Miss. M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S. Hanks, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale (Ms. D. Murphy)
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. W. Hennessey
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith