Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 9TH JANUARY, 2019AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 December 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Community Investment Update.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2018.
Report of the Managing Director -
6. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2018/19.
7. Vale of Glamorgan Homelessness Prevention Strategy 2018-2022 - Cabinet: 17th December, 2018.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd January, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths;
Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks, Miss. M. Collins, B.T. Gray, Mrs. S. Hanks, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson, M.R. Wilson and Ms. M. Wright.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale (Ms. D. Murphy)
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith
Plus one vacancy