YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 16TH JULY, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 19th June, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Housing Compliance Policy Review – Cabinet: 17th June, 2019.
5. Draft Empty Homes Strategy 2019-2024 – Cabinet: 15th July, 2019. [View Presentation]
(The decision of Cabinet on this item will be verbally presented to the Members at the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Closure of Accounts 2018/19.
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring 1st April – 31st May 2019.
8. End of Year 2018/19 Performance Report: An Inclusive and Safe Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th July, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. A. Rudman, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. S.D. Perkes;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. J. Aviet;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, S.J. Griffiths, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, A.C. Parker and L.O. Rowlands
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale (Ms. D. Murphy).
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mrs. I. Gannon
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith