YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 7TH JULY, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 9th June, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2020/21 – Cabinet: 7th June, 2021.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2021.
6. Closure of Accounts 2020/21.
7. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 4 Performance 2020/21.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Report of the Managing Director –
8. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Recommendation Tracking 2021/22 and Updated Committee Forward Work Programme Schedule 2021/22.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th June, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Miss A,M. Collins;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. J. Aviet;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.A. Cave, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, A.C. Parker, Mrs. S.D. Perkes and L.O. Rowlands
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. W. Davies
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709279.