YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 16TH DECEMBER, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th November, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Civil Protection Unit (CPU) Update.
5. Disabled Facilities Adaptations.
6. Corporate Safeguarding Mid Term Report – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
7. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Delivery Plan 2022-23 – Cabinet: 22nd November, 2021.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 2 Performance 2021/22.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring).
9. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th September, 2021 and Revised Revenue Budget for 2021/22.
10. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2022/23.
11. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2022/23 to 2026/27.
12. Initial Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Budget Proposals 2022/23 and Revised Budget 2021/22.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th December, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor A.M. Collins;
Vice-Chair: Councillor J. Aviet;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, B.E. Brooks, C.A. Cave, S.M. Hanks, R. Nugent-Finn, A.C. Parker, S.D. Perkes and L.O. Rowlands.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak “interested parties” where appropriate. These meetings will be livestreamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709279.