Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 30th June, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Head of Shared Regulatory Services –
4. Overview and Update on the Development of the shared Regulatory Service.
5. Compliance and Enforcement Policy.
6. The Consumer Rights Act 2015.
7. Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plans.
8. Appointment of Proper Officers.
9. Primary Authority.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th October, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
- Cardiff Council - Councillors D. De’Ath (Chairman) and Ms. J. Parry
- Vale of Glamorgan Council - Councillors Ms. B.E. Brooks and A.G. Powell (Vice-Chairman).