Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH MAY, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th February, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Head of Shared Regulatory Services –
4. Shared Regulatory Services Business Plan 2016-17.
5. Overview and Update on the Development of the Shared Regulatory Service.
6. Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan.
7. Licensing of Animal “Day Care” Facilities.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10. Date of next meeting –
Tuesday, 28th June, 2016, Council Chamber, Civic Offices, Barry (Time to be confirmed).
11th May, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
- Cardiff Council - Councillors D. De’Ath (Chairman) and Ms. J. Parry
- Vale of Glamorgan Council - Councillors G. John and A.G. Powell (Vice-Chairman).