Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH JUNE, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 18 May 2016.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Head of Shared Regulatory Services –
6. Food Law Enforcement Plan. [View Presentation]
7. Shared Regulatory Services Annual Report.
8. Shared Regulatory Governance Arrangements.
9. Dates Proposed for Future Meetings -
- 20th September, 2016
- 20th December, 2016
- 28th February, 2017.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st June, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Councillors C.E. Smith and R. Williams
- Cardiff Council - Councillors D. De’Ath and Ms. J. Parry
- Vale of Glamorgan Council - Councillors G. John and A.G. Powell