Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 8TH JULY, 2013 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
(MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE CHANGE OF VENUE FOR THIS MEETING)
1. Appointment of Chairman for the current Municipal Year.
(Please note: That the Statutory Guidance for the Local Government Measure 2011 states that 'the Chair of the Committee is to be decided upon by the Committee Members themselves. It can be a Councillor or a Lay Member but, in the former case must not be a Councillor who belongs to a Group with Members in the Executive.)
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman for the current Municipal Year.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 29th April, 2013.
5. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
6. Building Services - Mobile Working Review.
[View Mobile Working Review Minute]
7. Regulatory Reports - Improvement Tracking.
[View Improvement Tracking Minute]
8. Auditor General for Wales: Annual Improvement Report 2013.
[View Annual Improvement Report Minute]
Report of the Director Visible Services and Housing -
9. Review of Waste Management and Cleansing Corporate Risk.
[View Corporate Risk Minute]
Report of the Managing Director -
10. Joint Education Service.
[View Joint Education Service Minute]
Reports of the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management -
11. Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2012/13.
[View Unaudited Statement of Accounts Minute]
12. Information and Action Requests by Committee.
[View Information and Action Requests Minute]
13. Update Forward Work Programme 2013-14.
[View Work Programme Minute]
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd July, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Wyatt, Tel: 01446 709408
To the members of the Audit Committee
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, K. Hatton, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson
Plus 1 Lay Member
Mr. P.R. Lewis