Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 22nd September, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit – (as the Head of Audit) –
4. Building Services Update.
5. Update on Civil Parking Enforcement - Shared Service.
Reports of the Managing Director -
6. Annual Audit Letter 2013/14.
7. Update on the Performance Audit Programme 2014-15.
Report of the Corporate Risk Management Group -
8. Risk Management - Corporate Risk Register Review.
Reports of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit) -
9. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April to October 2014.
10. Senior Management Assurance Statement.
11. Audit Committee - Updated Forward Work Programme 2014-15.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th November, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.J. Geary, K. Hatton, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson