Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 24TH FEBRUARY, 2015 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 18th November, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director -
4. Update on the Performance Audit Programme 2014-15.
5. WAO Financial Planning Assessment.
6. WAO Local Authority Arrangements to Support Safeguarding of Children.
7. Certification of Grants and Returns 2013-14.
Reports of the Head of Finance -
8. Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014.
9. Annual Report on Schools 2013/14.
Reports of the Operational Manager (Audit) - As Head of Audit -
10. Building Services Update.
11. Outturn Report - April 2014 to January 2015.
12. Internal Audit Shared Service Charter 2015/16.
13. Updated Forward Work Programme 2014-15.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th February, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K. Hatton, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson plus one vacancy