Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2015 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 13th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Regional Education Consortia: Reports by Estyn and Wales Audit Office – Scrutiny Committee (Lifelong Learning): 20th July, 2015.
5. Regional Education Consortia: Reports by Estyn and Wales Audit Office - Cabinet: 7th September, 2015.
Reports of the Managing Director -
6. Wales Audit Office Report: Is the Disabled Facilities Grant Service (DFG) Providing an Effective Response to User Needs?
7. Regulatory Reports Tracking 2015.
8. Audit of the 2014/15 Financial Statements - Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
Report of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit) -
9. Internal Audit - Outturn Report - April to August 2015.
Report of the Head of Finance and Section 151 Officer -
10. Audit Committee - Forward Work Programme.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th September, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.P. Mahoney, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson