Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH APRIL, 2016 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 22nd February, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Audit Plan 2016.
5. Financial Resilience Assessment.
Reports of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
6. Information and Action Requests.
7. Audit Committee - Proposed Internal Audit Shared Service Strategy and Annual Risk-Based Audit Plan 2016/17.
8. Audit Committee - Terms of Reference.
9. Audit Committee - Forward Work Programme.
Report of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
10. 2015/16 Annual Internal Audit Opinion.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th April, 2016
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. C. Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P.R. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, K.P. Mahoney, A.C. Williams and M.R. Wilson