Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st September, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Outcome of the Wales Audit Office Corporate Assessment Report 2016 Incorporating the Annual Improvement Report 2015-2016 – Cabinet: 5th September, 2016.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Wales Audit Office – Performance Work Programme Update 2016/17.
6. WAO – 2015/16 Audit of Accounts Report.
7. Welsh Church Act Estate Trust Accounts 2015/16 – Reporting to Those Charged With Governance.
8. Corporate Risk Register Update.
Reports of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
9. National Fraud Initiative.
10. Forward Work Programme.
11. Regional Education Consortia.
12. Contract Management. [Supplementary Information]
13. Annual Report on Schools.
Report of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
14. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to October 2016.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th November, 2016
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor K. Hatton;
Vice-Chairman: Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member);
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Mrs. P. Drake, J. Drysdale, A.C. Williams, C.J. Williams and M.R. Wilson.