Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 26TH JULY, 2017 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
** Members are reminded that a mandatory
Introduction to the Audit Committee will take place at 4.30 p.m. followed by the formal meeting at 6.00 p.m. **
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 24 April 2017.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Annual Governance Statement 2016/2017.
7. Wales Audit Office – Annual Improvement Report 2016-17; Good Governance when Determining Significant Service Changes; Corporate Assessment Follow up.
Report of the Head of Finance as Section 151 Officer –
8. Unaudited Statement of Accounts 2016/17.
Reports of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit)
9. 2017/18 Quarter 1 - Outturn Report April to June 2017.
10. Audit Committee - Forward Work Programme.
11. Audit Committee - Internal Audit Shared Service Charter 2017/18.
12. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th July, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.J. Griffiths, L.O. Rowlands and M.R. Wilson (plus one vacancy) and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).