Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th July, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Audit of the 2016/17 Financial Statements – Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
5. Audit of the 2016/17 Joint Committee Financial Statements – Reporting to Those Charged with Governance.
6. WAO – The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Fraud in an Audit of Finance Statements.
Reports of the Operational Manager - Audit (as the Head of Audit)
7. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April to August 2017.
8. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme.
9. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th September, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.J. Griffiths and Dr. I.J. Johnson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).