Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 6.00 PM
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on 31st January, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Section 151 Officer –
4. Treasury Management and Investment Strategy 2018/19.
5. Project Bank Account.
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Certification of Grants and Returns 2016-17.
Reports of the Operational Manager – Audit (as the Head of Audit) –
7. Audit Committee – Internal Audit Shared Service Charter 2018/19.
8. Internal Audit – Outturn Report – April 2017 to January 2018.
9. Audit Committee – Forward Work Programme.
10. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th February, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: 01446 709413
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L.O. Rowlands;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, Dr. I.J. Johnson and K.F. McCaffer and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member).